UNV 502 Grand Canyon Week 1 Complete Work
UNV 502 Grand Canyon Week 1 Discussion 1
Write a 250-300-word journal reflection on what you have learned in this class. Include information about the most essential lessons you have learned and the parts of the course you found most challenging.How do you think your graduate educational experience will be different from your undergraduate experience? How would you describe a graduate learning community? What would be the key components of a learning community and how might it be different from an undergraduate learning
UNV 502 Grand Canyon Week 1 Discussion 2
This topic discussed the importance of communication. One of the goals of GCU is to help you to effectively communicate throughout your life. Access and review the “Communication Tool.” Why is it important to communicate effectively with others? How will effective communication help students in their academic career? Give examples. Why do you think GCU
emphasizes quality discussion posts and proper etiquette in the Discussion Forums?
UNV 502 Grand Canyon Week 1 Discussion 3
After learning more about what GCU is all about by reading the GCU doctrinal statement, Four Pillars, and Christian Worldview, how do you think GCUâ€™s Christian heritage makes the GCU academic experience different than at a non-faith based university? What value will this difference add to your educational experience? After learning about the complexities and benefits
of spiritual integration within the counseling process, how do you believe GCU addresses this need for spiritual competency?
GCU Doctrinal Statement
.gcu.edu/About-Us/Doctrinal-Statement.php”>http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Doctrinal-Statement.php Christian Worldview .gcu.edu/About-Us/
.php”>http://www.gcu.edu/About-Us/Christian-Worldview.php Four Pillars .gcu.edu/About-Us/
UNV 502 Grand Canyon Week 1 Assignment 1
Navigating he Online Environment Scavenger Hunt
Learning how to navigate the online classroom environment is essential to your academic success.
1- View the LoudCloud Walk to Class Tutorial and search LoudCloud to find the answers.
2- Complete the scavenger hunt while navigating LoudCloud.
Online Learning Environment Scavenger Hunt
Learning how to navigate the online classroom environment is essential to your academic success. GCU’s Learning Management System (LMS) LoudCloud has many resources to help you become a successful graduate student.
View the LoudCloud Walk to Class Tutorial as well as search LoudCloud to find answers to the questions below. You should complete the guide while navigating the LoudCloud environment.
Part A: Answer each prompt
1. List the tabs and other items on the screen when you first enter a course in LoudCloud.
2. From the course home page in LoudCloud, click on the “Resources” tab and then click on “Classroom Policies.” What do you need to do to make sure you are properly participating in the online classroom?
3. Under the “Resources” Tab in LoudCloud, click on the “Student Success Center;” under the “Writing Center” tab click on the
“Style Guides and Templates” link. Read through the APA 6th Edition Style Guide and APA 6th Edition Template (without Abstract) documents. Why do you think academic writing requires such strict formatting?
4. under the “Resources” Tab in LoudCloud, click on the “Student Success Center.” Under which tab in the Student Success Center can you find official Microsoft Tutorials for their software products?
5. Under the “Resources” Tab in LoudCloud, inside the “Student Success Center,” click on the “Tools for Success” tab at the top. What video might be most helpful to you under the “Success Webinars” section?
6. From the course home page in LoudCloud, find where you can see your current grade in the course.
7. Click on the “Resources” Tab in the classroom. Click on “Syllabus.” What are all the different sections found in the Syllabus?
Look at the “Overall” and “Current” sections of the syllabus. (Hint: they might be the orange sections on the left of the screen.)
8. Click on “Library” under the “Resources” tab. Go to the Library website and find a time that a GCU Library Introduction webinar tour is available. Write down a time and date that one is offered.
Part B: Highlight the correct response
9. Where are the topic lectures found?
a) The Syllabus
b) Course Materials
c) Main Forum
d) Both A and B
10. In the Student Success Center located under the Resources Tab in Loud Cloud, which of the following is not found under the
“Tools for Success” tab:
a) The Writing Center
b) The Basics
c) First Year Experience
d) Success Webinars
11. What do Course Materials in Loud Cloud consist of?
a) Lecture Notes, Electronic Resources, and Other instructional Media
b) Computer, Internet, and Software
c) Pens, Paper, and Books
d) The Syllabus, Discussion Forum, and Student Success Center
12. Where do you find the “Announcements” tab for a course in LoudCloud?
a) In the LoudCloud tool bar at the top of the classroom
b) The Calendar
c) The Syllabus
d) The instructor emails them to you at the start of each week.
13. What would you do if you wanted to ask your instructor a question in which you felt your classmates could benefit from the answer as well?
a) Send him or her a personal email
b) Post the question in the Main Forum
c) Post the question in the Individual Forum
d) Post the question in the Questions to Instructor Forum
14. Looking at the Forum Section under the Tasks tab, which section is not listed in Loud Cloud?
a) Main Forum
b) Question to Instructor Forum
c) Assignment Forum
d) Individual Forum
15. Where are the weekly topic learning objectives found?
a) On the Calendar
b) In the Syllabus
c) In the Main Forum
d) Under the Tasks Tab
Check this:AMP 492 Grand Canyon Entire Course
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.