MKT 245 Grand Canyon Week 5 Discussion 1
What product or service have you recently encountered that would be particularly suited for multi-channel or interactive marketing? Why? What are the benefits of multiple marketing channels? Are there any disadvantages? Explain.
MKT 245 Grand Canyon Week 5 Discussion 2
What are the characteristics of marketing channels? What 3 factors should be considered when designing one? Describe an organization’s (that is familiar to you) marketing channel.
MKT 245 Grand Canyon Week 5 Assignment
Marketing Analysis Research Report: Peer Review
You have submitted the assignment to the instructor for feedback in Module 4, now you will also submit the assignment to the CLC forum for peer-review feedback, this will not incorporate your instructor’s feedback; instructor feedback will be used for your final draft.Each member of the CLC will review one other member’s rough draft using “Peer Review Guidelines.” Attach a copy of your rough draft to the CLC forum using the following naming convention: “Lastname.Firstname_Rough Draft.”
Attach a copy of the Peer Review Guidelines (with writer’s comments) document using the following naming convention: “Lastname.Firstname_PeerReview.”Important: Use the writer’s name (i.e., yourname) when naming both files. Do not use the name of the peer reviewer.You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin
Peer Review Guidelines
What is Peer Review?
The greatest advantage for using peer review is the reciprocal benefit to both the reader and the writer. Obviously, having someone else review your material or focus on specific aspects of your writing will result in feedback that can help you improve your paper. Additionally, the reviewer benefits in two particular ways:First, the peer reviewer is able to see alternative ways of presenting the same
material and learn new writing techniques, especially if the reviewer and writer are students submitting assignments for the same course. Second, the act of constructively reviewing another’s piece of writing–with the intention of providing specific feedback–allows the reviewer to see their own writing in a
new and critical way. Both of these advantages for the reviewer can help improve their own writing development.
Responsibilities of the Writer
As a writer,you should view this feedback as an opportunity to get constructive feedback from someone else. However, ultimately it is your piece of writing, so you must decide whether or not to make the changes suggested by the reviewer. Above all,you should be positive and open to accept the critical feedback of others,since the purpose is to help you improve your writing. Do not see the feedback
as an attack on you but as an opportunity for learning how to make your writing better.
Responsibilities of the Reviewer
As a reviewer,it is important to remember that you have been invited to help another person by giving feedback about their work. Writers can feel vulnerable during this process so be respectful and professional, but honest, in your feedback. It’s a good rule of thumb to follow these five rules when reviewing another person’s paper:
1. Read the paper once without comments so that you get a feel for the whole piece.
2. Provide a focused summary of feedback that uses a rubric or a checklist to support your narrative comments.
3. Target big ideas or broad skills that will have a significant impact across the entire piece. For example, recommending that they reorganize certain parts so that the flow of ideas are smoother and more coherent is better than talking about the proper use of commas.
4. Use constructive criticism with sensitivity to the writer’s feelings by providing specific feedback about how to improve the piece, such as, “I liked this part and was wondering more about the context. Can you relate support of breast cancer awareness to the company’s mission or target market? How does the cause (breast cancer awareness) fit in with the company and what it is selling? How is this cause related to a social responsibility issue?
5. Be sure to identify what’s “good” in the paper as well as by being positive about the things the writer is doing right. Reinforce their efforts and those skills that make the piece effective. Think of the ”sandwich approach,” i.e., start with mentioning something good about their writing, discuss some areas for
improvement, and then finish up with some suggestions for solving the weaknesses.
Instructions for the Writer
1) Please fill out the “Writer’s Comments” section below.
2) Attach a copy of your rough draft to the CLC forum using the following naming convention: Lastname.Firstname_Rough Draft.
3) Attach a copy of this document (with the writer’s comments below), using the following naming convention: Lastname.Firstname_PeerReview.
4) Submit both the rough draft and Peer Review Guidelines document to the CLC forum by the end
of Module 3.
5) Important: Use the writer’s name, i.e. yourname when naming both files. Don’t use the name
of the peer reviewer.
Writer’s Comments to the Peer Reviewer
What is my purpose and who is my audience for this piece of writing?
What is the central theme or main point I want to make as a result of this piece of writing?
In what specific areas would I like feedback about my writing?
Check this:MKT 245 Grand Canyon Week 4 Complete Work
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.